- Dermatological Problems, including skin allergies, flea allergies, mange, fungal infections, food allergy, and immune-mediated skin conditions.
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions,
including heartworm disease, congestive heart failure, asthma, bronchitis, kennel cough, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections, canine distemper, collapsing trachea, mitral valve degeneration, and pulmonary cancer.
- Neurological Conditions,
including degenerative disk disease, degenerative myelopathy, vestibular disease, and head trauma.
- Orthopedic Conditions, including bone fractures, osteoarthritis, congenital joint dysplasia, and traumatic injury.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases,
including gastroenteritis, colitis, parvo virus, bloat, inflammatory bowel disease, foreign body ingestion, and intestinal parasites.
- Urinary Tract Conditions,
including bladder infections, bladder stones, kidney failure, urinary obstruction, and bladder tumors.
- Reproductive Problems,
including infertility, pyometra, and problems with delivery.
- Dental Diseases,
including broken teeth, retained baby teeth, dental tartar, gingivitis, and stomatitis.
including antifreeze toxicity, rat poison toxicity, strychnine poisoning, and pesticide poisoning.